Monday, October 15, 2007

candice and travis - hotel bel air















=





While installing the decor for Candice and Travis' wedding day, there was a definite energy, a magic in the air...you couldn't help but feel it. It was such an intimate gathering of friends and family...not necessarily because of the guest count or the size of the space, but because of the love and emotion these people had for each other. Even though I am a part of weddings all the time, I absolutely felt the butterflies that day.

Now I almost didn't take the job because it was the same day as me and Brian's 3 year anniversary and I thought maybe we would be out of town that weekend to celebrate. But after meeting Candice and Travis, I felt such a strong chemistry, how could I say no?

Amy and Stuart did a phenomenal job capturing the details of the day and Leila Khalil of Be Inspired Events made sure the event flowed seamlessly...I normally don't play favorites but this really was one of my favorite clients and one of my favorite weddings to be a part of!

No comments: